2020CENSUS.GOV — In order to protect the health and safety of our workforce and the public, the Census Bureau has taken the following safety measures prior to resuming field operations:
- Secured Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and sanitizer for field and office staff;
- Conducted deep cleaning of office workspaces;
- Developed mandatory COVID-19 training (outlining steps for staying safe while performing field duties);
- Practicing social distancing, including shift work, in offices;
- Maximizing telework, when possible.
During this unprecedented time, protecting the health and safety of our employees and the American public continues to be the Census Bureau’s top priority. 2020 Census field operations have resumed in select locations across the nation.
The phased return-to-work plan adheres to guidance from the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management as well as federal, state and local authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The U.S. Census Bureau continues to accept applications for temporary part-time positions with the 2020 Census. Although many job offers have been made, there is still an opportunity for jobs to be offered.
For additional information, or to apply click HERE.