|Common Pleas Court House||Municipal Court House||Orrville Municipal Building|
|107 West Libert Street
Wooster, Ohio 44691
215 North Grant Street
|207 North Main Street
Orrville, Ohio 44667
The Wayne County Courts and Clerk of Courts' web site is provided as a public service. The Wayne County Courts and Clerk of Courts do not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information on our web site. The Wayne County Courts and Clerk of Courts shall not be held liable for any losses based upon reliance of such accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information, including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this Internet service. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Wayne County Courts and Clerk of Courts maintain all immunities provided by Ohio Law.
Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained on this web site does so at his, her, or its own risk. Nothing on this web site constitutes legal advice. Legal advice should be obtained from an attorney. In addition, nothing contained within this web site is an official record of the Wayne County Courts or Clerk of Courts. The official records of the Court may be examined at the Wayne County Courthouse, 107 W. Liberty Street, Wooster, Ohio, or the Wayne County Municipal Court, 215 N. Grant Street, Wooster, Ohio. Some records that are confidential are not available on the web site.
This web site includes hyperlinks to other sites on the World Wide Web that are neither controlled, sponsored, nor endorsed by the Wayne County Courts or Clerk of Courts. These links are included to give you access to other organizations with expertise that may be of value as an educational or reference tool. The Wayne County Courts and Clerk of Courts take no responsibility for the views, content or accuracy of this information nor do we endorse any content or products that may be advertised or noted on these hyper linked web sites.
Help & Instructions
- Case information is from 1995 to present. Some cases older than 1995 may be in the system, but most cases prior to 1995 are available in the various court offices, in the manual indexes and dockets.
- Information may be accessed by either name or case number.
- Enter both first name or initial and last name, or case number.
- Click search at bottom of the page.
- Click on the case number you wish to view, which will take you to the case summary page.
- To access Parties, Events, Dockets or Costs, click on the tabs at the top portion of the page.
- Please Note: The disposition tab displays the original charge only. For a complete disposition of each charge, scroll to the bottom of the summary page.
Court Case Access
The link below allows you to easily search Wayne County Common Pleas, Municipal, public Probate and Juvenile Court records online.
For anyone interested in learning how to use the new CourtView website, please stop in during business hours to one of the Clerk of Court's offices in any of the Wayne County Courthouses and a clerk will be happy to instruct you.
Note: All public court case records have been migrated to the new system and are now online at one location. Please click on the designated link below for court case public access. This site includes public juvenile and probate case records.