Home > Blog > Veterans Records Request

Veterans Records Request

Military personnel sitting together

WAYNE COUNTY, OH, Aug. 16, 2021 — Are you a veteran that needs to obtain a copy of your records? The Ohio Department of Veterans Services has discharge papers from the early 1800s for veterans who enlisted from Ohio and who requested a copy be sent back to the state. ODVS also has wartime bonus records prior to 1993 and records for the Ohio Veterans Bonus enacted in 2009. For additional information click HERE to be redirected to the Military Records & Honors division of the  ODVS.