WAYNE COUNTY, OH, DOG KENNEL, Sep. 2020 — Would you like to work for a place that serves the public, has job stability, great benefits, a great retirement system, and a great team to work with? How about sick leave and vacation leave? If so, Wayne County is the place! Interested in learning more? The application deadline is Oct. 9, 2020, or until filled. Click HERE for more information.
This is a part-time job and here are the things that you will be doing:
- Cleaning and sanitizing kennels
- Providing food and water for the dogs
- Assisting in the cleaning of the shelter and play yard
- Exercising the dogs
- Approximately 24 hours per week including weekends and/or holidays
- Must be willing to work hard in all types of weather
- Must be willing to work with and around all types of dogs, including potentially dangerous ones
Posted by Dan Starcher, public communications specialist for the Wayne County government.